Do you need expert advice on a project but you are not ready to employ them? Have you ever been in a situation where you cannot control your employers? The thought of paying each one of them at the end of the month is thought-provoking. Why not outsource? Yes! Outsourcing is one major area of Human Resource that would lift a huge load off your shoulder. In this write up we present to you 6 benefits of outsourcing to you and your company but before that what do we really by outsourcing.
What Is OutSourcing?
Outsourcing is a business practice in which a company hires another company or an individual to perform tasks, handle operations or provide services that are either usually executed or had previously been done by the company’s employees.
The outside company, which is known as the service provider or a third party, arranges for its workers or computer systems to perform the tasks or services either on-site at the hiring company’s facilities or external locations.
Here at Rakes, we look after Outsourced personnel working to the Employers stipulated terms and conditions including the generation of Invoices, Payroll, SSNIT/ PAYE.
Rakes works in partnership with clients to tailor solutions to their needs. Rakes ensures the right staff are ready for the Employer by undertaking a rigorous screening process
Benefits Of Outsourcing
A business may want to outsource a task is when it requires skilled expertise. To allow you to focus on your core mission in providing a high-quality product and service to your customer offshoring the task to people who can perform it better makes sense.
Allowing the client to focus on core objectives
Outsourcing allows the client to focus on their core mission while we do the work.
When you outsource certain independent tasks, it allows your business to maintain financial flexibility when there is an uncertainty in demand. You can scale up or down comfortably. At a much lower cost, outsourcing provides an additional benefit of running your business in even during the off-season and holiday months.
3.Better Risk Management
Outsourcing will allow you to share any associated risks with your outsourcing partners thereby reducing your burden. For example – by outsourcing to a competent outsourcing partner you reduce the risk involved in having the same task done in-house by staff that may not be as competent in that field.
4.Increasing in-house efficiency
After you allocate tasks to your outsourcing partner, they share the workload of your employees. This allows you to develop your internal task force and use them more efficiently and increase productivity.
5.Reduced operational costs
When you outsource services like Logistic s / Warehouse Managers, Factory Hands or Labourers you are getting access to quality services that are offered at a much lower cost. Maintaining an infrastructure can be an extra burden for some businesses, which outsourcing can remove.
6.Give your business a competitive edge
The ultimate benefit of outsourcing is that it helps your organization gain a competitive edge in the market. Through strategic outsourcing to an outsourcing partner, you are not only providing your customers with best-of-breed services but increasing your productivity while managing your in-house resources intelligently. Outsourcing can help you surpass competitors who have not yet realized the benefits of outsourcing.
Capabilities In Recruiting & Outsourcing
- We have over 18,000 registered candidates on our database in more than 25 different job categories.
- We can provide any number of auxiliary workers required to take over existing staff and manage them with utmost efficiency.
- We are capable of managing variable labour needs ranging from a day to years.
- We provide standby relievers for off-duty staff when informed.
- Coordinators are assigned if required to liaise with outsourced personnel and the client to ensure smooth administration and operation
- Efficient management of leave policy in compliance with the labour law
- We offer occupational counselling to staff
- We ensure proper performance management through regular performance appraisal/s, training and development and also recommend appropriate incentive packages.
- We use internationally recognized Payroll management system for efficient preparation of salaries and pay-slips.
- We use online integrated banking payment systems with some major banks for prompt salary transfer.
- We partner with private/public medical insurance providers to offer health cover to outsourced personnel.
- We ensure regular and prompt fulfilment of all mandatory requirements.
- We would conduct Periodic appraisal meetings with the client to assess the management of that contract for improvements.
- We have branches in the Greater Accra Region, Ashanti Region, Northern Region and Western Region. Plans are underway to open branches in other regions.
Rakes Company supplies temporary & Outsourcing Personnel such as:
- CEO & Directors
- Chief Internal Auditors
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Engineers /Mechanics/Welders/Electricians /Technicians etc.
- Logistics / Warehouse Managers
- Factory Hands/Labourers
- Loaders/Off Loaders
- Drivers & Fleet Managers
- Stewards/House Helps
- Security Personnel or Officers
- Office Managers/Office Attendants
- Secretaries/Administrative Assistants
- Customer Care Representatives
- Cashiers /Tellers/Accounts officers
- Sales Personnel/Trade or Channel Developers
Outsourcing is one good area that we at Rakes treasure so much and would be willing to help your company with the best personnel.