We are looking for talented Sales Coordinators with 4 to 6 years experience who can take Elephant’s
transformative software solution to private sector health facilities across Ghana, helping them save
time, money, and lives.
You will lead sales from strategy through execution within an assigned region. You will own daily
tactical management, coaching, performance management, and career development of junior sales
coordinators; create and customise sales collateral; and coordinate marketing events and outreach.
As a sales coordinator you will:
● Partner closely with the sales leadership team to identify and source new pipeline, close revenue and hit targets;
● Recruit and manage a team of sales representatives in your region;
● Discover the customer and prospective customer/ business initiatives and act as the
Elephant Healthcare advocate both internally and externally;
● Own, plan and execute within assigned sales territories;
● “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.);
● Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness;
● Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships;
● High sales activity role with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted call, visits and email campaigns; and
● Generate interest in Elephant’s products and services through outbound sales calls.
Skills, attributes and experience
Our ideal colleague will be an experienced Field Sales Manager who is looking for their next
challenge. We are looking for a strategic mind who gets things done and is not afraid to roll up their
sleeves and get into the details. If this sounds like you, please apply.
● BA/BS degree or equivalent from a recognised university;
● At least 4 to 6 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead
or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment;
● Experience working with hubspot.com or similar CRM ;
● Proven record of leading sales campaigns and facilitating profitability; .
● Demonstrable familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management;
● Organised, process-driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales;
● Strong business acumen and industry expertise in selling software services to SME and large
● Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings;
● Outstanding written and verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills; and
● Goal-oriented committed, and relentless approach to work, self-motivated and driven.
● Prior experience as a Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales Representative or similar;
● Expert knowledge of prevailing health issues and fads; and
● Interested in understanding and sharing medical innovations.
Email your CV / Resume to Info@rakescompany.com