Managing human Resource at the workplace is a daunting task. With people from different backgrounds, different ideologies and personalities, bringing all of them together to achieve a common goal and yield productivity can be difficult especially if you lack knowledge in Human resource management. That is why Human Resource Agencies are here for you!
Let us build your company and develop your Human resource but first, what does human resource mean?
What is Human Resource (HR)?
Human Resources used to describe both the people who work for a company or organization and the department responsible for managing resources related to employees.
Human resource management is a contemporary, umbrella term used to describe the management and development of employees in an organization
What is the role of an HR?
Human resources specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Human resources managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
Why You need Human Resource consultancy?
- Ensure growth
- Get the right people on board
- Know the signs of a good or bad employee
- Deal with the paperwork
- Get help
Managing Human Resourcing since 1999
Rakes works in partnership with clients to tailor solutions to their needs. Rakes ensure the right staff are ready for the Employer by undertaking a rigorous screening process.
Some benefits to Client :
- Staffing Flexibility
- Better Risk Management
- Increasing in-house efficiency
- Give your business a competitive edge
- Allowing the client to focus on core objectives
- Reduced operational costs
Capabilities In Recruiting & Outsourcing
Read also (6 Benefits of outsourcing to clients)
Here at Rakes, this is what we can offer you
- Have over 16,000 registered candidates on its database in more than 25 different job categories.
- Capacity to provide any number of auxiliary workers required to takeover existing workers and manage them with high expertise.
- Capability in managing variable labour needs ranging from a day to years.
- Provision of standby relievers for off-duty staff when duly informed.
- Supply coordinators to liaise with both outsourced staff and client to
- Ensure smooth administration and resolution of issues.
- An established policy to guarantee proper Leave management.
- Offer occupational counselling to staff
- Ensure proper performance management through regular performance appraisal, training and development and also appropriate incentives package.
- Payroll software for efficient preparation of salaries and pay-slips.
- Uses online electronic payment systems with some major banks for prompt salary transfer.
- Establishment of Medicare and Group Accident cover for all outsourced personnel.
- Regular and prompt fulfilment of all mandatory requirements.
- Periodic appraisal meetings with client to assess the management of the contract for improvement
- Indemnify the client of all liabilities in the event of any loss or damage to property or life in the course of the execution of the contract by its contractors.
- Branches in the Greater Accra Region, Ashanti Region, Northern Region and Western Region. Plans are underway to open branches in other regions.
Rakes Company supplies temporary & Outsourcing Personnel such as:
- CEO & Directors
- Chief Internal Auditors
- Project Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Engineers /Mechanics/Welders/Electricians /Technicians etc.
- Logistics / Warehouse Managers
- Factory Hands/Labourers
- Loaders/Off Loaders
- Drivers & Fleet Managers
- Stewards/House Helps
- Security Personnel or Officers
- Office Managers/Office Attendants
- Secretaries/Administrative Assistants
- Customer Care Representatives
- Cashiers /Tellers/Accounts officers
- Sales Personnel/Trade or Channel Developers
We provide training services to equip your workers with the needed know-how on how to go about their job. There is also the need to develop talent as changes emerge. Read more on (How Training can sustain Human Development).
Human resource management can be effective especially when it’s done from a third party like Rakes. Let’s build your company together.